We get a lot of hummingbirds in June at Saltery Lodge. If you have ever had a humming bird feeder, you know how much fun they are to watch. This evening, it was particularly interesting. There was an adult male hummingbird that claimed the feeder for himself. This was not unusual by itself, as there is definitely a pecking order at the feeder. But what made this unique was the fact that he claimed it for a couple hours!
Chat with Us
- Hermine on Taming the Alaskan Hummingbird – The Story Behind “The Shot”
- petadvice.eu on Fantastic Tours for Ketchikan Cruise Ship Passengers
- Jan James on Stalking Bears at Saltery Lodge
- Ads dating on Fantastic Tours for Ketchikan Cruise Ship Passengers
- Ads dating on Amazing Milkyway Galaxy Panoramic Photo